Frequently Asked Questions
- How far are you located from the main Street of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake?
We are located four short blocks to Queen Street, which is the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Most of the shops, restaurants, art galleries are on Queen Street.
- How far are you located from Niagara Falls?
We are located about 20 min drive to Niagara Falls.
- How far are you located from wineries?
Most of the wineries are in the country side of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. To reach them you will need from 5min to 20 min drive from our place, For bike riders, bike paths and rural routes are available to get to the wineries. We can provide local maps and guidance.
- How far are you located from Shaw Festival Theatres?
All four theatres are within walking distance from our place. You will need about:
-10 min ( less than 1.0 km) to to Royal George Theatre;
-13 min (1.0 km) to the Court House Theatre;
-18 min (1.5 km) to the Shaw Festival and Studio Theatre.
(Time and distance provided by Google Maps)
- Do you accept pets?
Unfortunately we cannot accept pets, even if we are true pets lovers.
- What is the maximum capacity of our B&B?
We can accommodate maximum of 8 people, in total, in both our suites (a maximum of 4 people in the Main Floor Two Bedrooms Suite and a maximum of 4 people in the Second Floor One Bedrooms Suite). No exceptions, due to town regulations.
- How many bathrooms has the Main Floor Two Bedrooms Suite?
Main Floor Two Bedrooms Suite has one bathroom. We reserve this suite only to one party of guests (a family, friends travelling together).