Driving to Williams Gate B&B Niagara-on-the-Lake
From Canada (Queen Elizabeth Way):
- Take exit 38 B (Niagara Stone Road) and follow the signs to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Hwy/Regional Rd. 55.
- Follow Hwy. 55 to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Turn right on Mary St. (sixth set of lights).
- Turn left on Gate St. (second street on your left). We are the second last house before the first stop sign, on your left, our number is 413.
From the United States of America:
Crossing into Canada in Lewiston, NY at the Queenston/Lewiston Bridge:
- Take an immediate right after the toll booths onto the scenic Niagara Parkway and follow it to Niagara on the Lake. Niagara Parkway turns into Queen Street, in downtown Niagara on the Lake. Turn left off Queen Street onto Gate Street and drive up four blocks. Once you pass William Street, we are the second house on the right, 413 Gate Street.
Crossing into Canada at the Peace Bridge (Fort Erie):
- Take QEW to Exit 38B and follow the Niagara-on-the-Lake signs, Hwy/Regional Rd. 55.
- Follow Hwy. 55 to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Turn right on Mary Street (fifth set of lights).
- Turn left on Gate Street (second street on your left).
- We are the second last house before the first stop sign, on your left, our number is 413.
International Flights to Buffalo and Toronto Airports:
Both airports have car rental facilities and ground transportation to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Reservations ahead of arrival recommended.
Train & Bus service to Niagara Falls.
Shuttle bus to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Niagara Map (PDF format, courtesy of Ontario Ministry of Transportation):