Williams Gate B&B - Reservation and Stay Policy
- A valid credit card (VISA, MC, AMEX, JCB, Discover) information will be required to secure and confirm the reservation. Once the reservation is confirmed, you will receive a Confirmation Letter. If the reservation was submitted on-line, the Confirmation Letter will be automatically submitted and it will be followed by a manual email from us to confirm that we received it, and also to get in touch with you, in case that it is anything that we can do for you, prior your arrival (Please make sure the email address you are providing is correct). If the reservation was made by phone, you will also receive a confirmation from us.
- Please help us serve you better, by answering the Reservation Questionnaire you will be asked to fill out after making an on-line reservation, or we made it for you following a phone request.
- Your credit card has only secured your reservation; No deposit will be charged, the total rate is due on arrival.
Minimum 2 nights stay:
- We prefer, therefore require, a minimum of 2 nights stay during weekends in high season (May 1st to October 31st), and all year round during holidays and long weekends. Our on-line reservation system is set-up accordingly. Occasionally, depending on availability, the dates, and the timing of the reservation, we will accept a one night stay. Please inquire.
- We accept payment with cash or personal Cheque(Canadian and US), VISA, MC, AMEX, JCB, Discover; However, to save us credit card charges, we will appreciate payment by cash or personal cheque, if possible.
- Well behaved children, 5 years or older, are welcome, as long as they are carefully supervised by their parents and will not disturb our other guests in house. However, please note, our B&B is not able to provide any child-oriented or child-care facilities. Please inquire.
- We are true animal lovers but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the house.
- You have up till two weeks before the scheduled date of arrival to cancel your reservation without penalty.
- If you cancel within the two weeks, but not less than 4 days before the scheduled date of arrival, half of the total rate is due.
- If cancellation is made 4 days or less before the scheduled date of arrival, or in a non-show-up situation, the total rate is due.
- We certainly understand that sometimes serious things can happen and you have to cancel your reservation. However, we kindly ask that you should make a reservation only when you are definitely considering to be our guests. Cancellations are not only time consuming for us, many times we are not able to rebook the suites following a cancellation. The negative impact of cancellations for small accommodations like ours is much greater than for larger accommodation providers like hotels.
Check in policy:
- Check-in time: 3pm or after. To help us plan our days, please let us know the estimated time of your arrival, at the time of the reservation, or prior your arrival.
- Early check-in may be arranged, if available. Please inquire.
- If you are delayed significantly and you cannot arrive at the announced estimated time, we would appreciate an update call/email to reassure us that you will arrive. The latest arrival time is 10.00pm, but it has to be previously arranged with us, by phone or by email.
- Check-out time: 11 am.
- Later check-out may be occasionally arranged, if available.
- We will do our best to accommodate food allergies and special dietary needs. In order to do so we kindly request notice prior of arrival.
- Severe allergies of any kind should be notified as severe, prior of submitting an on-line reservation. Please inquire! We will let you know at that time if we are able to accommodate them.
Parties, Entertainment and Noise:
- Williams Gate Bed and Breakfast is a quiet accommodation, in a quiet neighborhood, not set up for parties and loud entertainment. We kindly ask our guests to keep noise down in respect of the other guests staying with us. Williams Gate is our home as well, we live in the house, in a separate quarter.
- For the security of all our guests, and also in order for us to be able to obey the By-Law of theTown of Niagara-on-the-Lake regarding the maximum number of people we have in our house at any given time, only Guests registered with Williams Gate Bed and Breakfast are permitted on the premises.