• A valid credit card (VISA, MC, AMEX, JCB, Discover) information will be required to secure and confirm the reservation. Once the reservation is confirmed, you will receive a Confirmation Letter, by email or by mail, as you prefer.
• Your credit card has only secured your reservation; No deposit will be charged, the total rate is due on arrival.
• We accept payment with Canadian and US cash, Interac Debit, Canadian personal Cheque, VISA, MC, AMEX, JCB, Discover, travelers cheques. Currency converter:
• Well behaved children of any age are welcome, but please note, our B&B is not able to provide any child-oriented or child-care facilities. Please inquire.
We are true pets' lovers but we cannot accommodate pets.
Smoking is only permitted outside the house.
- You have up till two weeks before the scheduled date of arrival to cancel your reservation without penalty.
- If you cancel within the two weeks, but not less than 4 days before the scheduled date of arrival, half of the total rate is due.
- If cancellation is made 4 days or less before the scheduled date of arrival, or in a non-show-up situation, the total rate is due.
- We certainly understand that sometimes serious things can happen and you have to cancel your reservation. However, we kindly ask that you should make a reservation only when you are definitely considering to be our guests. Cancellations are time consuming for us, many times we are not able to rebook the suites following a cancellation. We will very much appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Thank you.
Check in policy:
- Check-in time: 3pm or after. To help us plan our days, please let us know the estimated time of your arrival, at the time of the reservation, or prior your arrival.
- Early check-in may be arranged, if available. Please inquire.
- If you are delayed significantly and you cannot arrive at the announced estimated time, we would appreciate a call to reassure us that you will arrive. The latest arrival time is 10.00pm, but it has to be previously arranged, by phone or by email.
- Later check-out may be occasionally arranged, if available.
- We will do our best to accommodate food allergies and special dietary needs. In order to do so we kindly request notice prior of arrival.
- Severe allergies of any kind should be notified as severe, at the time of reservation or inquiry. We will let you know at that time if we are able to accommodate them.
Parties, Entertainment and Noise:
- Williams Gate Bed and Breakfast is a quiet accommodation, in a quiet neighborhood, not set up for parties and loud entertainment. We kindly ask our guests to keep noise down in respect of the other guests staying with us.
- For the security of all our guests, and also for us to be able to obey the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake maximum number of people we have in our house at any given time, only Guests registered with Williams Gate Bed and Breakfast are permitted on the premises.
- For occasional and short over the day visits, we kindly request to inquire, before inviting anyone.