Williams Gate B&B Niagara-on-the-Lake Our Policy
Minimum 2 nights stay in High Season
- We require a minimum of 2 nights stay in high season (May 1st to October 31st), and all year round during holidays and long weekends. Occasionally, depending on availability, the date and time of the reservation, we will accept a one night stay. a $10 additional charge will apply for a one night stay, during high season.
- A 10% deposit is required at the time of the reservation, in order for it to be confirmed. The deposit is non-refundable in case of a cancellation, and it will count as an administrative fee. The deposit can be either paid by Credit Card (VISA, MC, AMEX, JCB, Discover), or via Pay Pal.
- For the second instalment, payable on arrival, we accept payment with cash, debit, VISA, MC, AMEX, JCB, Discover, Pay Pal. To save us credit card charges, we will appreciate payment by cash or debit, if possible.
- Well behaved children, 10 years or older, are welcome, as long as they are carefully supervised, and will not disturb our other guests in house. Please note, our B&B is not able to provide any child-oriented or child-care facilities.
- We are true animal lovers but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the house.
- For cancellations at any time, the deposit is non refundable.
- For cancellations within two weeks of arrival, but not less than 4 days, half of the total rate is due (deposit included).
- For cancellations made 4 days or less before the scheduled date of arrival, or in a non-show-up situation, the total rate is due (deposit included).
- We certainly understand that sometimes serious things can happen and you have to cancel your reservation. However, we kindly ask that you should make a reservation only when you are definitely considering to be our guests. Cancellations are not only time consuming for us, many times we are not able to rebook the suites following a cancellation. The negative impact of cancellations for small accommodations like ours is much greater than for larger accommodation providers like hotels.
- Check-in time: 3 pm or after. To help us plan, please let us know your estimated time of arrival, at the time of the reservation, or prior your arrival.
- Early check-in may be occasionally arranged, if availability allows. Please inquire.
- If you are delayed significantly and you cannot arrive at the announced estimated time, we would appreciate an update call/email to reassure us that you will arrive. The latest arrival time is 10.00 pm, but it has to be previously arranged with us, by phone or by email.
- Check-out time: prior of, or at 11 am.
- Later check-out may be occasionally arranged, if availability allows. Please inquire.
- We will do our best to accommodate food allergies and special dietary needs. In order to do so, we kindly request notice prior, or on arrival.
- Severe allergies of any kind should be notified as severe, prior of submitting an on-line reservation. Please inquire! We will let you know at that time if we are able to accommodate them.
Parties, Entertainment and Noise
- Williams Gate Bed and Breakfast is a quiet accommodation, in a quiet neighbourhood, not set up for parties and loud entertainment. We kindly ask our guests to keep noise down in respect of the other guests staying with us. Williams Gate is our home as well, we live in the house, in separate quarters.
- For the security of all our guests, and also in order for us to be able to obey the By-Law of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake regarding the maximum number of people we have in our house at any given time, only Guests registered with Williams Gate Bed and Breakfast are permitted on the premises. No exceptions, please.