What are we offering to our Guests
- Two private, clean and comfortable suite accommodations. (More detailed description and list of amenities by clicking on the active links below):
Main floor Suite:
Two queened bedrooms, living room, one bathroom, eat-in kitchenette/breakfast room, separate entrance.
Second floor Suite:
One large bedroom with two queen beds, living room, one bathroom, eat-in kitchenette/breakfast-room, separate entrance.
- Healthy and hearty, different for each morning of your stay, home-cooked breakfast, served en-suite.
- A convenient location, within walking distance to restaurants, shops and Shaw Festival theatres on Queen Street; Niagara Falls is a leisure 20 min drive away.
- Complimentary, however limited to one parking spot for each bedroom, off-street parking.
- Wireless Internet connection, local information and travel assistance.
- We are very much encouraging reservations directly through our website. If you will ask yourself why, here are few reasons: Our reservation system is secure and user-friendly, rates are better, and communication is easier.
- The On-line calendar on our website is up to date; reserving on-line is easy and convenient. If you want to make an on-line reservation, considering all of the above, you are more than welcome to do so, and we thank you!
- If you prefer to contact us prior of reserving, or for any other related reason, you can easily get in touch on our Contact page, or by accessing the Chat widget on the bottom right of our Homepage.
- Prior of reserving, and at any time, feel free to check Our Policy page.
We hope that you will find our Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B enticing, and give us the pleasure of hosting you, while visiting our lovely town.
Thank you for stopping by!