Welcome to Williams Gate, a one of a kind, Niagara-on-the-Lake Bed and Breakfast
- Williams Gate is a cozy B&B in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. We like to believe that it is one of the kind.
- We offer a different approach to a typical Bed and Breakfast experience, providing privacy and comfort, a homey atmosphere, and a quiet setting, all in a great Niagara-on-the-Lake Old Town location.
- We treat our guests as we would like to be treated. Our greatest joy is when we know guests have enjoyed their stay with us.
- We are welcoming guests for over 12 years, and planning on continuing to do so for the foreseeing future.
- Our home is inspected and licenced by the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Based on the on-line reviews submitted by our previous guests, we have been awarded TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence for the years of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- We are happy to provide an environmentally friendly home. Our personal belief is that each of us has to do our part to protect our planet. We are Gold Level TripAdvisor Green Leaders.
What are we offering to our Guests
- Two private, clean and comfortable suite accommodations:
Main floor Suite: two queened bedrooms, living room, bathroom, eat-in kitchenette/breakfast room, separate entrance.
Second floor Suite: one large bedroom with two queen beds, living room, bathroom, eat-in kitchenette/breakfast room, separate entrance.
- Healthy and hearty, fully home-cooked breakfast, served en-suite, at guests' leisure.
- A convenient location, within walking distance to restaurants, shops and Shaw Festival theatres on Queen Street; Niagara Falls is a leisure 20 min drive away.
- Complimentary off-street parking, wireless Internet connection, local information and travel assistance, to make your visit a breeze.
- We are open all year round, offering discounted rates and promotions during low season - November 1st to April 30th.
- We very much encourage reservations directly through our website. Our reservation system is secure and user-friendly. We'd love to be in contact with you, discuss rates, promotions, discounts, and answer all your questions directly.
We hope that you will find our Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B enticing, and give us the pleasure of hosting you, while visiting our lovely town.
Thank you for stopping by!