What are we offering to our Guests
- Two private, clean and comfortable suite accommodations:
Main floor Suite: two queened bedrooms, living room, one bathroom, eat-in kitchenette/breakfast room, separate entrance.
Second floor Suite: one large bedroom with two queen beds, living room, one bathroom, eat-in kitchenette/breakfast room, separate entrance.
- Healthy and hearty, different for each morning of your stay, home-cooked breakfast, served en-suite, at guests' leisure.
- A convenient location, within walking distance to restaurants, shops and Shaw Festival theatres on Queen Street; Niagara Falls is a leisure 20 min drive away.
- Complimentary, however limited to one parking spot for each bedroom, off-street parking.
- Wireless Internet connection, local information and travel assistance.
- We are open the most part of the year, offering discounted rates during low season - November 1st to April 30th.
- We very much encourage reservations directly through our website. If you will ask yourself why, here are few reasons: Our reservation system is secure and user-friendly, rates are better, and communication is easier.
We hope that you will find our Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B enticing, and give us the pleasure of hosting you, while visiting our lovely town.
Thank you for stopping by!